Monday, May 19, 2008

Do not see the provisioned application aspx files in “Site Content and Structure”

Second post of the “ASP.NET application integration into a Sharepoint publishing portal” series.

Application page’s way is fine. I think I have got what I wanted. I have now integrated one of my ASP.NET apps into the Sharepoint portal.
Then moved onto others. There is one intranet application that I would like to integrate into our internal Sharepoint portal.

With it, I implemented its own menu system, controled via a sitemap xml.
It is access control (defined in the web.confg) trimmed. That it, a user would see only menu items that he/she has access.

Once integrated, all this should be already there, provided by the portal. You do not have to implement your own.
Easy!! I only have to locate the provisioned aspx file in the browser interface of Sharepoint and set the permission…

??? I do not see it in the browser interface, on the page titled “Site Content and Structure”...

No comments: